What we believe
In the triune GOD – the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit
Jesus Christ is true GOD and true man
The Holy Spirit is a Divine Person
The Old and New Testaments are GOD’s divinely inspired words
All have sinned and come short of the Glory of GOD and are in need of salvation
Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men
It is the will of GOD that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit
Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer
The church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior
There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust
In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ
In water baptism and observance of the Lord’s Supper
“Without faith it is impossible to please Him . . .” (Hebrews 11:6)
We exist to Bring Faith to Life!
Make the Word (faith) come alive to an unbeliever to see why they need Christ in their life. Reaching them where they are.
To elevate the life of the believer to where the words and stories come off of the pages of the Bible and we apply them in our daily life.
Realizing that you are not stuck where you are.
A quality ministry and outreach center, that’s taking the message of faith, healing, miracles and love to the nations. And specifically reaching black America with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
1) Jesus is the center
- Integrated priorities; He’s the center in everything we do
- Jesus at the center of the events we plan
- Jesus at the center of our relationships with others
2) Excellence Minded
- We can do more by doing less; focused excellence
- We do everything in excellence, no matter the resources. (Money is not an excuse for sorry service)
- We always bring our best
- Excellence honors God and inspires people
3) Word Minded
- We want to be known for what we are for; we spend more time speaking on what we are for not what we are against
- We believe the Bible (its our name) its what we stand on
4) Faith Minded
- We believe big and start small; Active faith
- The biggest statement of our church is Bringing Faith to Life
- Faith means I look beyond where I am and what I have.
- Without faith its impossible to please God
5) Love Minded
- We honor one another to glorify God; we value each other
- Love means I don’t turn my nose up at you if you don’t look and act like me.
- I don’t treat you how I feel, I treat you according to the word of God
6) Growth Minded
- We don’t maintain we multiply; ongoing growth
- We don’t look at our longevity of being in the word to think that we are there. We have not arrived, we are always striving to learn more and to go higher.
- We will never insult God with Small Thinking
7) Results Minded
- Intentional about everything we do
- We don’t do things just to do it, we do it with the intent of getting results
8) Express Gratitude
- We will not take this walk or call for granted
- Grateful for what we have done. Never get in a place of want, without appreciating how God has supplied all of our needs
- Win a battle, celebrate
9) Have a Teachable Attitude
- We eat the fish and leave the bones
- Take the good out of every situation and leave the negative behind
- We don’t walk around complaining and haughty as if we got it all together.
- We don’t look down on others, because they have not been in church as long as we have. We need each other and can learn from each other
10) We take action
- We are contributors, not consumers
- Producers not consumers. Faith to life!
- Faith without works is dead! We don’t sit on our gifts
- We take the gospel to our community, not waiting for them to come to us
11) Prayer is not a toolkit for broken down situations
- We pray daily
- Trust God with all of our heart and lean not to our own understanding